12/16/2011 3:35 PM
Google provides a detailed description of what they consider personal information here. The policy must include:
- What personal information is being collected in the form
- How the information will be used by the company
- If and how personal information will be transferred to 3rd party companies
- Instructions on how users can modify or delete their personal information
- How users can opt out of future communications
For those websites without the policy present, Google may flag the campaign, and therefore, prevent the campaign from spending until the policy is added.